APT are at the forefront of commercial property maintenance using the latest techniques and most up to date modern equipment available in order to deliver cost effective results to our clients throughout the UK.
There are many benefits of using soda blast cleaning and it is fast becoming the one stop solution in commercial property cleaning for Housing associations, councils and other public services. It can be used effectively for a wide variety of cleaning tasks including brick and stone cleaning, rust removal and to remove unwanted staining such as effervescence salts, limescale, oil and slip hazards, graffiti removal and for fire and flood damage clean up.
Soda blast cleaning has also been used to quickly remove loose mortar joining and grouting as well as expose structural defects and aid re-pointing.
For more information about Graffiti Removal, please click here.
For more information about Concrete and Brick Cleaning, please click here.
- Brick cleaning and removing effervescence
- Graffiti removal
- Heavily layered paint removal
- Unwanted coatings
- Rust staining
- Cladding cleaning
- Adhesives & most bonding agents
- Paint removal
- Bad odour
- Remove staining and lime scale build up
- Timber cleaning, stripping and restoration
- All stone and sandstone cleaning
- Mold & algae removal
- Concrete cleaning
- Surface preparation and metal stripping
- Large scale masonry cleaning
- Marble, Terrazzo, Limestone
- Deep flagstone cleaning
- Monument cleaning
- All ferrous and non ferrous metals
- Fire and flood remediation
You can read more about APT and the other cleaning services we provide by visiting the APT-ICC website by clicking here.