Our specialised soda blasting technique is fast becoming the preferred method for cleaning and restoring many heritage and architectural buildings, monuments, commercial buildings, industrial and engineering works, refineries, food processing, transport and marine structures.
Soda blasting is by far the quickest, safest and most cost effective method to clean and remove decades of pollution, residues, micro-organisms and coatings from virtually any surface without damaging the substrate.
- paint stripping
- graffiti removal
- molecular steel passivation against rust
- oil removal by saponification and translocation
- paint removal from delicate fibreglass
- industrial equipment maintenance
The Soda Blast cleaning process…
We operate with blast pressures from as low as 0.5 bar using the New Vortex II Spin Head Nozzle which allows for greater accuracy for very sensitive services.
Our soda blast cleaning equipment is a unique design combined with the latest technology that complies with European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC, also known as the PED.
It is a self contained system that includes a blast generator, high pressure compressed air, moisture decontamination system, blast hose with remote controls, and a blast nozzle that is capable of handling dry or wet blasting material.
- Environmentally friendly – no dangerous solvents, chemicals or harmful abrasives are used. These can seriously damage the fabric of your building and create disposal issues
- Gentle – mild and non-abrasive, will not damage the material of your building
- Quick – cleans in a fraction of time compared to traditional cleaning methods, saving you costs while reducing any disturbance to your business
- Rapid clean up – little or nothing needs to be spent to clean up following soda blasting
- Highly versatile – can be used on a multitude of surfaces to remove a multitude of coatings, debris and pollution
- Low pressure system safety – using the unique Vortex II spin head nozzle
- Non-flammable & non-sparking
Where can soda blasting be used?
- Architectural, historical & period properties
- Engineering & components
- Swimming pools
- Medical waste
- Food processing facilities
- Industrial kitchens
- Fire damage
- Flood damage
- Commercial buildings
- Marine – including anti fouling & hulls
- Monument restoration
- Rail – stations, carriages & tracks
- Remedial works
- Residential properties
Used to remove
- Chrome – without warping thin sheet metal
Used safely on
- Stainless steel
- Sandstone and other stonework
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Carbon fibre
- Stainless Steel
- Fibre glass
With over 25 years experience in specialised cleaning & restoration industry coupled with our unrivalled knowledge in the use of this technology in the UK, we firmly believe that soda blast cleaning is without doubt the best solution on the market. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions; we’re always happy to help.