Reasons to choose APT
✔ 30 years experience
✔ Fully Accredited
✔ National Coverage
✔ Trusted by major blue-chip companies
✔ Full Consultation
✔ Highly trained technicians
- When you choose APT, you receive a free site visit from an APT soda blast cleaning consultant to assess your cleaning needs and suggest the best strategy. You benefit from a bespoke cleaning solution.
- Our soda blasting operatives are fully trained and follow ongoing training so you are assured of the best soda blast equipment operatives in the business.
- You will receive a friendly, effective, professional service making even the most difficult projects straightforward.
- We use environmentally friendly, cost effective cleaning solutions that will not compromise your environmental policy or budget.
- APT staff work carefully with pride and with respect for your property, staff, visitors and the general public.
- We take care of all access and safety related to your project.
- UK-wide coverage
Our passion for preservation when carrying out historic building conservation lead us to adopt this method of blast cleaning. We adopted its use when soda blasting was in its infancy, subsequently developing the skills and knowledge that places APT at the head of the field.
This is why we are now the choice of highly respected conservation architects associated with the renovation and restoration of some of the most prestigious historical buildings in the UK. Our client list includes:
- CADW – Welsh Heritage Trust
- Opus Consulting
- BAE Systems
- Housing Associations
- Local Authorities
- Blue Chip Engineering Companies
These are just a few who have experienced the best UK blast cleaning results using our blast cleaning service.
We have extensive commercial and industrial experience and unrivalled knowledge in the use of this technology. We have over 25 years experience of theconservation of historic buildings, listed building restoration, cleaning historic monuments as well as commercial and industrial projects – soda blasting is as applicable to the renovation of industrial buildings the cleaning of commercial and industrial units, underpasses, bridges and other highway structures.
Where can soda blasting be used?
- Architectural, historical & period properties
- Engineering & components
- Swimming pools
- Medical waste
- Food processing facilities
- Industrial kitchens
- Fire damage
- Flood damage
- Commercial buildings
- Marine – including anti fouling & hulls
- Monument restoration
- Rail – stations, carriages & tracks
- Remedial works
- Residential properties
Used to remove
- Chrome – without warping thin sheet metal
Used safely on
- Stainless steel
- Sandstone and other stonework
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Carbon fibre
- Stainless Steel
- Fibre glass
APT are passionate about providing safe, effective mobile blast cleaning solutions which is why we use soda blast cleaning as the preferred method from listed building restoration to metal degreasing and paint stripping. Soda blasting is a non -destructive, environmentally friendly, chemical free cleaning process using sodium carbonate crystals and controlled amounts of compressed air. APT soda blasting produces outstanding cleaning results, leaving the surface unharmed.
In short, by choosing APT, you will benefit from a faster, greener, Eco friendly and safer blast cleaning service so call us now on 0800 0723 773 for a no-obligation chat about your soda blasting needs.