Dry ice blasting is also known as cryogenic cleaning it provides you with a rapid, non-toxic and economical solution for almost any cleaning application. Using blast cleaning saves you time as there is no need for dismantling or disassembly, nor must you waiting for long clean up periods before restarting factory equipment or moving on to the next process in the case of building restoration stone cleaning, masonry brick cleaning or just removing unwanted coatings such as graffiti removal.
This blast system is particularly advantageous to industries using hot-moulding techniques – moulds can be cleaned in-place, resulting in greater productivity. You can operate right up to the moment our team arrive and restart again even before their dry ice blaster is loaded back into the van!
There virtually no additional waste from our process the only waste that requires removal is that which has been removed from the surface being cleaned since the dry ice simply sublimes and returns to the air. You benefit from shorter deep cleaning times than with conventional industrial cleaning methods.
Food industry deep cleaning and catering cleaning applications always have a need for our ice blast cleaning mobile contractors If you are you faced with the task of commercial cleaning of greasy or carbonised food processing equipment or food packaging machinery?
We can even carry out specialist of aircraft turbine blade cleaning where water or the presence of a blast media would cause problems.
You can use dry ice blasting to clean delicate interior features on your heritage building restoration project?
Or industrial cleaning tasks involving removal of bitumen or tar residues that cause your machinery to malfunction?
- Initial site visit to assess the scope of your project
- All of our operator are fully trained
- Over 25 years of experience and expertise in the cleaning industry
- One-off or maintenance cleaning contracts available
- Customised cleaning programme to minimise disruption to your daily routine
To find out more about the best dry ice cleaning service, call 0800 0723 773 to chat to our expert customer service team.
Features and Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting
- No chemicals other than frozen carbon dioxide which sublimes on contact. Therefore there is less waste to clean up at the end
- Much less dust than with conventional blast cleaning methods so dry ice blasting can safely be used indoors or in other applications where dust build up is an issue
- No water so you benefit from corrosion free cleaning and no danger of causing damage to electrical equipment
- Low explosive risk rated so you can use a dry ice blaster in potentially explosive environments
- Contamination is removed right back to the substrate
- Minimal down time as cleaning can start immediately, no disassembly or cooling down time required
- A dry ice blaster can be used for in-situ cleaning with the benefit that your maintenance staff can be working on other jobs instead of disassembling and reassembling equipment for the cleaning process
Dry Ice Cleaning Applications
- Aviation e.g. removal of rubber from runways, cleaning aircraft landing gear, delicate applications such as turbine blades
- Equipment and machinery e.g. switchboards, conveyors, mixers
- Energy & utility companies e.g. turbines, compressors, transformers, switch gear
- Food preparation and processing e.g. moulds, mixers, electrical components and motors
- Automotive e.g. moulds, conveyors, electrical components
- Architectural e.g. interior delicate features, hardwood beams
- Construction e.g. mould and lead paint removal
- Railway and road transport e.g. railway carriages, conduits, fans, food truck interiors
- Solar panels
- Tanks and confined spaces
- Fire restoration
- Listed building interior restoration
- Printing e.g. rollers
Dry ice blasting is the perfect alternative to conventional blasting methods. It is non-abrasive and minimises environmental impact as the only dust is the small amount from the material removed from the substrate. Using a dry ice cleaner is about as environmentally friendly as it gets, the carbon dioxide that is released into the air during blasting came from the air in the first place!
Why waste any more time searching for a dry ice blasting service – ring 0800 0723 773 to talk to the cryogenic cleaning experts.