30 Years – Tailor Made Solutions – Accredited – Nationwide
An increasing number of engineering companies are waking up to the idea that soda blasting is an exceptionally versatile industrial cleaning technique that can be used on small components or for large scale projects.
It is an ideal alternative to solvent products as it removes contaminant build up without harming the substrate material. Unlike solvent degreasers, it does not damage rubber and plastics so it can be used on many delicate components. On a larger scale, it is the perfect way to clean and renovate plant and machinery or an entire production line.
It is a superb stain remover and has natural deodorising properties which makes it eminently suitable for carrying out remedial work after an oil spillage, fire or flooding in your workshop or factory.
Our specially trained team of soda blasters have a wide range of blasting equipment and the skills to tackle all your engineering cleaning tasks safely and to the highest standards. We carry out a full risk assessment and ensure that the project conforms to Health and Safety regulations.
It’s not just your precision engineered components and plant that can be cleaned in this way, please see our industrial cleaning page for information about how we can help you to keep your engineering works buildings in pristine condition too.
APT soda blasting services are used in a variety of manufacturing industries, please see the table below to help you decide if it’s right for you;
• Carbon deposits
• Remnants of hydrocarbons
• All traces of gasket material
• Surface corrosion including rust
• Solidified oil and grease loaded with dust, grit and other debris
• Adhesives & other bonding agents
• Multiple layers of paint
Suitable For Use On
• Ferrous metals such as wrought iron, mild steel and stainless steel
• Non-ferrous metals including copper, aluminium and bronze
• Neoprene, nitrile and other types of rubber
• Machinery cleaning
• Food production line cleaning and degreasing
• Tank and tank storage area cleaning and restoration
• Small and large component cleaning and renovation
• Pipe and pump cleaning
• Heat exchanger cleaning & refurbishment
• Fire and Flood damage restoration
• Oil spillage remedial works
These lists are by no means exhaustive so if you have an engineering cleaning, coating removal or debris stripping task, soda blasting is the solution.